Pages

02/12/2013

STITCHING ITCH


Been doing a lot of sewing recently and decided my machine needed a little loving too.  So I had a go at very simple quilting (which is probably quite badly done as I guessed how to finish it!)  I used cotton on both sides, along with wadding in between.  I then sewing the wadding to the inside and then sewed the whole lot to the outside, and then I quilted them together.

 I finished off with some cream ribbon on the sides to secure it.


The only thing this is missing is a hole for the carry handle!
Im now itching to make a pincushion with these wee babies I got in the Isle of Harris when I was cycling in the Summer with my friend Chloe. Oh those were the good times!





Oh how I wish for warm weather, the great outdoors and battered mars bars!

Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment