Pages

14/02/2014

ON THE STIX

Its been a long cold winter... and I have got some knitting on the needles!
I am making a looped scarf out of the most beautiful, soft, palest of grey wool- Rowan Cocoon. I picked it up in a small shop in Cullybackey Northern Ireland along with some bamboo needles and got knitting.  I decided to do a simple seed stitch so that I could watch TV at the same time.  I have recently been more inspired by simple designs and natural colours. As well as this pale grey is my absolute favourite colour (but I am sure you know this Anna ;) ).
I have also been enjoying a series by Cuyana about the 'lean closet movement' and in this link they have talked about the properties of natural materials : http://www.cuyana.com/leancloset-series/Shopping.  Did you know wool is ridiculously flame resistant? (I found this out thanks to James Nesbitt in his New Zealand programme at Christmas).

Over and out!
Emma x




1 comment:

  1. is this what you bought with your gift card? It's beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete